CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Deepest Sympathy


Wow!  I am finally enjoying my scrap room again.  We are still unpacking boxes, but I have managed to carve out a little scrapping space in a closet in the guest bedroom.  I will have to share my little space soon.  I made this card for my mom who is the leader of our help ministry at church.  One of the ushers passed away and she asked me to make a card for his family.  I actually made 2 cards, but will give her this one.  I am still a little shy to give my cards out, but like all moms still at my age she continues to encourage me.  This card is a 4 1/4 by 5.5.  Of course I used SU paper for my base.  This is the best paper ever.  Order it here at http://itsjustpaper@stampinup.net.   I used K & Company Wild Saffron paper also.  Please pray for the family at my church who lost a loved one.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!